Friday, December 23, 2011

At last! The Training is Complete.

Three exhausting days! THREE exhausting days! And the training is complete now.
The matter was mainly on detecting illegal drug business and taking precautions against them. The training course contained various modules on types of drugs, their manufacturing process, how they are consumed etc. The course material was provided by United Nations Office of Drug Control. I must say it was extremely effective. Now to implement the various techniques is up to us.
The vast course covered almost every aspect needed to prevent illegal drug business. From different type of drugs, their origin, how they are cultivated or synthesized to their intended customers. From the way drugs are transported to the various methods to detect those concealed in various materials. It was a complete picture of the whole system and our approach to it. Sadly, I could not say much about the material. The course material is so secret that it is even not allowed to install on personal computers, let alone discuss it in the public.
Here I have to make a confession. I am not drug controlling kind of guy, or I don't have any urge to work in such circumstances. But the learning had certainly provided some knowledge which may in some other time would come handy. Anything learnt is never wasted. I hope this would help me to perform my duty better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express your feelings: