Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I have to attend a Computer Based Training on Drug Law Enforcement at NACEN, Kolkata.

Today had been an easy day at office, very little work pressure and a lot of time to spend at some other matters. Untill, a letter addressed to me came. I had to attend a training on a matter of which I had nothing to deal with, atleast now. This type of training is mainly required by them who work at some preventive unit. Me, working at Law Branch, had no use of them. But, who cares? And more disgusting part of the training is that I have none known to me.
OK! Nothing learnt in this life is wasted. If, ever I got posted in a PU again, this training could be of my use. But, I have no wish for that posting. It had been a bitter experience for me. So, waiting for a boring time ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post. I'm very intersted in this topic. Check out this awesome online file converter that works fantastic https://onlineconvertfree.com/convert-format/flv-to-mp4/

    ReplyDelete

Express your feelings: