Thursday, December 22, 2011

I am lucky that I am still alive.

December is becoming the month of nightmare to me. When every one enjoying this year-ending festive season I am suffering from various misfortunes.
First, there was blood clots in my left eye, then sudden accident of my mother, then my sister broke her ankle and now throughout this whole week, several railway related problems.
On Monday, on my way to office, I along with several other co-passengers had to walk a couple of kilometers to reach our destination. Because, a train engine got malfunctioned on the same track our train was running. And for that disturbance, the returning train was also running late for at least 45 minutes. I reached home very late.
On Tuesday too, I had to catch an another train instead of the usual one that I am accustomed with, cause it was late that night too. Again, I reached home late.
Wednesday had been better comparatively. Though the train started late by ten minutes, it made up the time by running extremely well.
Now, today I had to attend the training, so set out early and caught a train. But to my utter misfortune, the train stopped in between two stations, later to be found out that the Railway Track was broken at the joint. The driver had rightly detected it and stopped the train just before the broken joint and prevented a possible derailment. Again, I reached the Training Centre late. But, today I had no regret. I am lucky that I am still alive and is able to write down my experience.
Now looking for a better weekend ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express your feelings: